Venture Title Services provides Title & Escrow Closings for residential and commercial transfers or refinances throughout Florida. Take advantage of our Anytime/Anyplace closing at no additional cost, and a closing agent from our nationwide network of experienced closers will meet with the buyers, sellers or borrowers anywhere, at anytime, to complete the signing of the closing documents.
- To open a title order the principals or their agents must provide a copy of the purchase agreement, deposit, and any additional information. This can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed or hard copies delivered to our office.
The Rest of the Process
- Upon review and execution by both the seller and buyer, the settlement agent then proceeds according to the closing instructions.
- Once all conditions set in the purchase agreement are met, and the lender is ready to close, the settlement agent proceeds to closing, disburses funds and records all necessary documents at the county.
Because the settlement agent is a neutral third party and can only operate based on the written instructions, it is important to be clear and concise in the title order and requirements.
At the time of closing, be sure you have proper identification, such as a state-issued ID, drivers’ license, or passport. Also keep in mind that any necessary funds for closing must be wired prior to closing. Wire transfers normally happen within 2 hours.
There are costs associated with a closing that will vary depending on the type of transaction:
- The title policy premium amounts are based on the sales price or loan amount and are regulated by the State of Florida.
- Settlement and closing fees can also vary depending on the complexity or additional services that may be required to facilitate the transaction.
- Other fees may include new loan financing charges, commissions, title fees, the payoff to existing lenders, or notary services.
The settlement agent does not control fees charged by outside parties, and you do have the right to request a closing statement to review before closing the escrow. Note, items such as fees and interest may change daily.Get Started